!!! Registration for BODYNETS 2017 is open now !!!
BODYNETS 2017 is collocated with TRIDENTCOM 2017.
Follow us on Twitter at #BODYNETS2017
Here are several important notes and annoucements:
The technical program will consist of five Main Tracks
1. Wearable Computing
2. Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
3. Communications and Networking
4. Systems and Applications - Ambient Intelligence
5. Antenna Applications and Propagation
· ST1: Antenna/Propagation and WiBEC project (APWiBEC)
· ST2: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN)
· ST3: Smart Clothing (SC)
· ST4: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM)
All accepted conference papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ACM Digital Library).
MONET special issue (IF 3.259): A selection of best papers will be eligible for publication in the journal Mobile Networks and Applications.
Bodynets proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services including EI, Scopus, Crossref, DBLP, Google Scholar, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Outstanding articles will be encouraged to submit their manuscript to a Special Section of Sensors journals.
We are looking forward to see you in China for BODYNETS 2017!