Paper Submission Guidelines
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 7 pages in length.
- Abstracts should be up to 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Instructions and Templates
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select BODYNETS 2016
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics). Read more...