CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
You are cordially invited to participate in the 11th International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2016) to be held in Turin, Italy during December 15-16, 2016.
BodyNets 2016 aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on Body Area Networks (BANs).
Sponsored by EAI and CREATE-NET, BodyNets 2016 will feature the state-of-the-art keynote speeches, parallel technical sessions, focused special tracks and entertaining social functions.
Here are several important notes and annoucements:
The technical program will consist of five Main Tracks
1. Wearable Computing
2. Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
3. Communications and Networking
4. Systems and Applications - Ambient Intelligence
5. Antenna Applications and Propagation
Each track has regular and short paper presentations.
The program will also consist of the following Special Tracks:
· ST1: Antenna/Propagation and WiBEC Project (APWiBEC)
· ST2: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
· ST3: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN)
· ST4: Human Body Communications (HBCM)
· ST5: Millimeter-Wave Body Area Networks (MilliBAN)
· ST6: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB)
· ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM)
· ST8: Ultra Wideband for Body Area Networking (UWBAN)
BODYNETS 2016 will also have a Special Session Mobilware 2016.
Please submit the Camera Ready and Register HERE