Authors are invited to submit papers in the following categories:
- Regular papers: Up to 7 pages
- Short papers: Up to 4 pages
- Poster and demo papers: Up to 1page
the recommended format for your poster presentation is 36''x48'',
orientation: landscape view
Papers must follow the **ACM** conference paper format. ACM Templates are available at:
All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers must be uploaded to
Note: please indicate your choice of main track / special track / workshop by clicking on the corresponding field in the "Topics" section of your submission page.
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 30 June 2015
- Short Papers and Posters deadline: 1 July 2015
- Notification and Registration opens: 31 July 2015
- Camera-ready deadline: 15 August 2015
All accepted paper will be published by **ACM**. Selected papers will be considered for publication in leading ISI-impacted journals. Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the [COPE][pe.1] (Committee on Publication Ethics). [Read more...][pe.2]