Papers must follow the ACM conference paper format .
Different page limits are given to different paper categories:
- Regular paper (Up to 7 pages)
- Short paper (Up to 4 pages)
- Poster/demo paper (UP to 1 page)
All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers must be uploaded to the EasyChair conference management system.
For UWBAN workshop please upload the papers here
When you upload your paper to EasyChair, please select one of the following tracks:
- BodyNets 2013 (the main track)
- Antennas for Body Area Networks (ABAN)
- Body Area Networks for Sports Applications and Systems (BANS)
- Body Area Networks with Social Networks (BANSN)
- Brain and Body Computing based on Embodied Knowledge (BBC)
- Cloud-assisted Cyber-Physical Systems (CCPS)
- Computer Vision for Human Sensing (CVHS)
- Energy Harvesting in Body Area Networks (EHBAN)
- Healthcare Applications and Challenges of Body Area Networks (HACBAN)
- Human Body Communications (HBC)
- Mobile Grid Computing for Smart Health and Well Being (mGrid4SHB)
- Nano-scale Communications and Networking (NCN)
- Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTBAN)
- Smart Health and Big Data (SHBD)
and select one of the following paper categories:
- Regular paper
- Short paper
- Poster/demo paper
After you upload your paper, you can update it until the submission deadline.
Please direct your questions about paper formatting and submission to the PC Chair, Dr. Honggang Wang (hwang1 [at] umassd [dot]edu).