| Full Paper Due:
Notification of Acceptance:
Camera-ready Manuscripts due:
March 22, 2010 by 11:59pm PDT
May 21, 2010
June 21, 2010
Authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 7 pages for full papers, 4 pages for short papers, posters and demos, in ACM Proceedings format (7"x9" print area, single spaced, double column, 9-pt font size).
Our conference proceedings will be archived in the ACM Digital Library. ACM's LaTex and MS WORD templates are located at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates
Authors should apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms. The templates provide space for this indexing and point authors to the Computing Classification Scheme at: http://www.acm.org/about/class/1998
Submission Instructions (to ASSYST)
- Go to www.assyst-online.org
- Select Option number one to Log In
- If you are not a registered user yet, you may choose to register on this page. (Your password will be e-mailed to you)
- If you are registered user already, log in with your e-mail and password.
- Click on the link 'Submit a paper' in the header menu.
- Select the appropriate conference from the list and click on "Submit a paper" on the right hand side, next to the tile of the conference.
- Select the paper type you wish to submit, and click on "NEXT"
- Full Paper
- Short Paper, Posters and Demos
- Invited Paper
- Fill in the details of your paper (title, abstract) and select the primary and secondary topics from the menu. Click on "Next"
- IMPORTANT: Your paper will be assigned to reviewers based on the topic information and abstract you provide here!
- Check the details of your paper. If everything is correct, click on "Submit"
- If you want to modify anything on your paper, you can use the following functions (icons) in the Actions column: Edit submission,Add/Remove authors,Upload manuscript,Remove submission
- When all the data are entered correctly, please, click on the icon that says "Upload manuscript"
- You can upload your paper by using the "Browse" button
- IMPORTANT: You can only upload .pdf files.
- After you have successfully uploaded your paper, you will see the list of your papers as well as their statuses. You may modify and re-upload new versions of your papers before the review phase starts. After the reviewers have started to review your paper(s), you cannot make any further changes.
- Once your paper has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive a notification via e-mail. Please, consider the comments and prepare your camera ready paper accordingly.
Should you have any further questions on how to use ASSYST, please contact us at email@example.com.