Call for Workshop Proposal
BodyNets 2010 is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental advances in the field of Body Area Networks (BodyNets). The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. The technical symposia will present original and fundamental research advances while the panels, tutorials, and workshops will focus on development, application, and related business issues.
The conference is currently accepting proposals for one-day workshops on special and emerging topics in communications, networking, applications, systems and technology regarding body area networks. The workshops will be held in conjunction with the main conference. Potential chairs are requested to submit a workshop proposal of at most 3 pages, which should be prepared using the template provided on the website. Evaluation of workshop proposals will be based on the relevance of the subject matter, and the expertise and experience of the chair.
Please send workshop proposals in PDF format by March 19, 2010 to the workshop/tutorial chair:
Imperial College London email@example.com
March 19, 2010
March 26, 2010
September 9, 2010
Please download workshop proposal template in [WORD] format.
Message to Potential Applicants
- Budget and registration will be handled by ICST
- Proceedings of the workshop could be included in main conference proceedings
- Applicants are encourage to seek sponsors to support any additional costs
- The workshop/tutorial will be cancelled if less than 7 participants are registered
- Workshop/tutorial organisers are responsible for promoting the workshop/tutorial, coordinating the content, and ensure confirmed presenters will attend the event.