Call for Tutorial Proposal
Organizing committee of the BodyNets 2010 invites submission of tutorial proposals for half-day and full-day presentations on topics of interest of the conference. We invite prospective instructors to submit a full-proposal submission by March 31, 2010. The pdf or word version of proposal shall be submitted to the workshop/tutorial chair: Benny Lo, Imperial College London firstname.lastname@example.org via email with the subject of BodyNets 2010 tutorial.
The following information must be included in the proposal submission:
- Title of the tutorial proposal
- Subject area
- Intended length of the tutorial (half-day or full-day)
- Full name, title, and affiliation of the instructor(s)
- A short summary of the tutorial proposal
- Tutorial outline
- Intended audience
- Prior history of the tutorial presentation
- A short biography of the instructor(s)
- Other Information: may include list of references, sample slides, etc.
March 31, 2010
April 7, 2010
Message to Potential Applicants
- Budget and registration will be handled by ICST
- Proceedings of the workshop could be included in main conference proceedings
- Applicants are encourage to seek sponsors to support any additional costs
- The workshop/tutorial will be cancelled if less than 7 participants are registered
- Workshop/tutorial organisers are responsible for promoting the workshop/tutorial, coordinating the content, and ensure confirmed presenters will attend the event.